The City of Coatesville is governed by a seven member council of elected officials. There are five wards throughout the City of Coatesville and each ward elects a councilperson from their ward as well as two “at large” members. The terms are four years in length and staggered so that four seats are up for election in one cycle and three in another (2 years later).
Council meets regularly the second and fourth Monday of each month; however, may hold special meetings as required to meet the needs of the City.
- Current City Council – contains information on the men and women currently holding seats on City Council as well as contact information for each.
- Council Agendas – visit this page to find out what was or what is on the agenda for a Council Meeting.
- Approved Minutes – here you’ll find all of the approved minutes from City Council
- Council Ward Map – contains a map showing the wards within the City to help locate the ward in which your are represented.
- Contact Us – if you’d like to send a question or comment to everyone on City Council, complete this form. Please consider us an escalation point – in other words, please contact the appropriate department at City Hall before raising an issue to Council.
The Gateway to
- Coatesville, PA