Scope of Work
- Work is expected to begin 10/05/20 in the area of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (aka harmony Street), City Hall Place, and Kersey Street from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- This project may occur in roadways as well as on sidewalks and potentially on your property
- we anticipate the natural gas main and service line installation portion of this project will be completed in 10 weeks.
- for the safety of our crews, customers, and communities, all crews and contractors will be practicing social distancing, and we ask that all customers do the same
- PECO crews and contractors will be following safety protocols, including wearing additional protective equipment
- to ensure a safe environment when indoors, employee and contractor crews will wipe down all surfaces where the work is being performed before and after completing the work
- to ensure the work on our equipment is performed and completed safely, for your protection and our employee and contractor crews, we may need to temporarily shut off natural gas service for a short period – approximately 4 to 8 hours – while we install the new service line to your home.