NOTICE – COVID-19
City Council’s meeting tonight, March 23, 2020, at 7:30 p.m., is open to the public subject to the following health and safety precautions:
- All persons in attendance must keep a distance of at least six (6) feet from every other attendee.
- Capacity of the meeting room will be limited to the number of seats available based on recommended spacing.
- You should not attend this meeting if you are in an at-risk group by age or health, or have:
- A fever.
- A cough.
- Travelled outside the United States in the last fifteen (15) days.
- Come into contact with someone infected with coronavirus, COVID-19.
- For those who cannot attend or make the decision not to attend, the meeting will be live-streamed on YouTube at this link: ttps://youtu.be/CHzoOBUyAQ8