EFFECTIVE AT 3:00 P.M. JANUARY 31, 2021 UNTIL RESCINDED, I AM DECLARING A SNOW EMERGENCY WITHIN THE CORPORATE CITY LIMITS IN THE CITY OF COATESVILLE DUE TO THE EXPECTED SNOW FALL. IN CONSULTATION WITH CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT, LINDA LAVENDER-NORRIS, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE HOME RULE CHARTER FOR THE CITY OF COATESVILLE, ENFORCEMENT OF PARKING ON THE DESIGNATED STREETS IN THE CITY OF COATESVILLE WILL BEGIN JANUARY 31, 2021 AND CONTINUE UNTIL THE STREETS HAVE BEEN CLEANED AND THE EMERGENCY CEASES TO EXIST.
PARKING IS PROHIBITED ON THE FOLLOWING SNOW EMERGENCY ROUTES:
- Lincoln Highway, from bridge to bridge (both north and south sides).
- Strode Avenue, from Lincoln Highway to southern city line (both east and west sides).
- Pennsylvania Avenue (west side only).
- Chestnut Street (south side only).
- Oak Street, from First Avenue to Eighth Avenue (south side only).
- Charles Street, from Church Street to western city line (south side only).
- Third Avenue, from Oak Street to Coates Street.
PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC LOTS:
Patton Park Maple Avenue & 3rd Avenue
Maple Avenue & 3rd Avenue
City Hall Lots at 3rd Avenue & Martin Luther King Jr, Boulevard
300 East Lincoln Highway and Martin Luther King Jr, Boulevard
City of Coatesville
EMERGENCY SNOW DECLARATION